Our programs for children and adolescents, ages 6 – 17, use a variety of elements to provide a well-rounded treatment plan. Our acute inpatient program uses expressive therapies, as well as, medication management & education.
When you or a loved one is ready to seek treatment with lasting change, contact Bloomington Meadows Hospital today.
Children & Adolescent Acute Inpatient: Mental Health & Substance Abuse
- Group, Individual, and Family Counseling
- 24 hour Nursing Care
- Trauma-Informed Care Philosophy
- Nutritional Counseling
- Music, Art, and Recreational Therapy
- Recreational areas: Gymnasium, Climbing Wall, Basketball Court, Outdoor Play Area
- Outdoor meditation area
- Alcohol & Drug Education
- Coordination with Community Outpatient Providers
- Wellness check-in within 24 hours of discharge
Bloomington Meadows Hospital also offers Outpatient Care.